Sales & Marketing Manager
Video Game market (B2B)
(ref = B2BMM1)
Every Player Counts
Happy Blue Fish has been a “pure player” in the mobile game market for more than 7 years, creating educational and casual games. Our core vision is that Every Player Counts. All players are very different, especially in the casual gaming market. We strongly believe that giving each player his/her unique experience is key to optimizing retention and monetization, and to the long term success of a game.
- Define with the CEO the sales and marketing strategies for our new innovative projects, with a customer-focus perspective
- Define & implement our customer acquisition and retention scalable strategies
- Responsible for the B2B communication and sales activities of Happy Blue Fish
- Several years of experience in B2B marketing in the video-game market (publisher, tools provider, etc.), at an international level (mobile game marketing is a plus)
- Good knowledge of the video-game ecosystem (studios, publishers, media, etc.), with existing relationships with game publishers and developers
- Strong business insight and instinct for technology-driven businesses (fast-evolving, competitively intense and economically complex markets)
- Fully proficient in English, willing to travel to international conferences
Full term contract -- Based in Rennes (Downtown) or Paris
Starting JUNE 2018
Join an ambitious French tech Startup with great projects!